Friday, April 10, 2009

전국남여종별선수권대회 (Jong Byul National Tournament)



Wow. I learned so much from the few days spent in Chung Ju at the Jong Byul National Tournament. I got to meet SOOOO many people that I can't even name everyone. Seeing so many people shooting at such a high level was very humbling.

I have so much to say about the tournament... but words can't describe what I'm feeling. It was definitely the greatest thing I've experienced thus far.

I hope my 300+ pictures each speak their thousand words.


With Lee Tuk Young
With my hero, Park Sung Hyun

7 comments:

  1. i love im dong hyun's hat!! hahahaha

    i'm so glad you were able to experience this and meet so many people...i'm only 1/2way through the vid but wanted to tell you this...i might have more to say when i'm finished watching...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the song in the beginning~ banana pancakes! mmm banana pancakes... with chocolate chips mmmm

    i must say, it must've been quite awesome for you to meet and greet with your favorite archers! congrats!

    fighting V!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi vanessa my name is Emmanuel and I live in argentina, ho forgiveness for my bad English, your blogspot is very beautiful and your youtube, I'm a fan of your videos are very interesting. my blogspot is http://foto1300.blogspot.com
    and my youtube is
    emmarecurvo
    thank you for your attention

    oh!! my email is
    emmarecurvo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiii my name is shubh i like ur post will u be my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOMG you met Park Sung Hyun!!!! omgomg
    I saw your display pic on fb!!! It was Park and her husband right??? omg I love herrrrrrrr aahhhHH!!!! :D

    I'm at robarts right now - yes it's THAT time of the year. hahahahah.

    Take care vee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy....did u realize? park sung hyun is ur identical twin sister who was seperate from u at birth.....who aged a lot faster than u.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so frustrating that i get the word wrong. They make it so difficult to read, i know that's the point but geeez.

    ReplyDelete