Sunday, February 8, 2009

First week back!



So it was our first week back from our little holiday. Training got tougher and it was NOT an easy, breezy, beautiful week.

I think I'm gonna post every Sunday now. The interesting events are less frequent now and it won't be a few months until tournaments start.

Thanks to Yoona and Steph Ju for the snail mail!!! I absolutely loved receiving some mail! And it was nice being able to read something in English, other than my Exercise Physiology textbook or the broken English at the bottom of stationary.

Thank you to everyone who's been keeping me in their prayers. This week is going to be very difficult because I'm switching to heavier limbs and I'm slightly concerned that my back pains might come back. Soooo if you can, please keep me in the back of your mind. =)

Thanks for checking my blog!

p.s. If you wanna be pen pals, e-mail me and let's write each other!

-v.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, an extra 200 arrows after dinner? Ouchy Is that all at blank bale or on a target or what distance? Oh wait save all that for the book!(but tell me first,LOL)! What kind of volume were you shooting before you went to Korea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihihihihihihihihihihi!!! c'est moi!
    i haven't been here in so long (i think)..
    i loved the korean with english subtitles. my fav part was "EEEEEEEEEE!" hehehehe~~~
    and your korean is improving :):):):) excellente!!! calienteee! (hot in spanish). bueno! (the chocolate bar but also good in spanish). can you guess who this is yet? i'm pretty sure you can. it looks like you are gearing up for tourneys and january was just a warm up haha~~ work hard mon amie! i love you!!

    p.s. i hope your back is fine ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds like your training is coming along quite nicely and you seem to be enjoying it ^_^

    i hope you know that you're probably one of the most awesome people i know...keke that makes you kinda special...just kinda :P

    have a blast V~ will be praying for you :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy valentine's day!
    i was shocked that you were talking to korean! you're sooooo good!!!
    and i love the picture with the yummy looking cakes =) mmm everything in korea is made super pretty lol

    anyways, fighting~~~~ hehe
    love you~
    -becky

    ReplyDelete