Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wisdom Tooth and Turkey



STILL...... not much going on here, just the same old which is basically eating, shooting, sleeping, eating again, and shooting some more. And I can't complain!

Three weeks until the next Korean national tournament (YAY!)
And four weeks until I leave for Turkey (OH MY GOSH!)

Good luck to 하늘오빠 in Croatia for the 2nd stage of World Cup. FIGHTING!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jen and Becky this week! Ahhh wish I could be there to celebrate with you guys! =( / =)

-v.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy to much at Turkey. I was 5 years ago there and is such a fantastic place. The archery range is amazing. Just keep on watching the wind because is weird and strange there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh v~ you make me laugh~ even when you have nothing to talk about :P

    i can't believe you're going to turkey! that's insane! good luck training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love u

    good luck this week hope ur mouth is feeling better <3

    ReplyDelete