Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cold feet...

LITERALLY
OH MY GOSH! Where did all this snow come from?! It's so beautiful outside.. that is, until you have to shovel your way out of the driveway. Christmas is in 24 hours! I hope you have all your holiday shopping done. And if you aren't and you're planning on hitting the malls tomorrow, I SALUTE YOU, oh brave soldier!

FIGURATIVELY
I'm starting to get a little nervous about leaving. It's such a new experience for me... I have never been away from home and on my own for more than a week. I think that I'm thinking I think too much, I think. I'm getting anxious about things that I shouldn't worry about. Like, how people in Korea might judge me or whether I'll be able to follow along with conversations. BUT I seem to be worrying too much about things that I have no control over. SOoo.. I'm just going to chill out, sip on this amazing frozen hot chocolate my super cool sister made, and finish packing.


Thank you!
Thank you to everyone who came out to the Christmas/"Lee-ving" surprise party. It was such a special night for me and I really appreciated it. Thanks, Joan, for planning it.. you're very slick and I had absolutely no clue! Thank you so much, everyone!

-v.

2 comments:

  1. vanessa dah kuh-ssuh (bad konglish)!!
    don't worry i am pretty sure there is snow in korea. but probably no frozen hot chocolate. muahahaha. well i guess you could make it with the snow they maybe have there.. :D and if ppl judge u theyre judging who they think you are. so really, they are not judging you you, easy peazy. just keepin it reals for you. worddd. :) remember to update!! and have fun on ur snowboarding trip too!!! hahaha. i guess they do have snow there if you're going snowboarding :P

    jhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you!!! i wonder if you took any of my clothes to korea...at least you'll know you'll have them for 7 months without having to worry that i might be hiding somewhere, listening to your conversation about how you stole my coat...sneaky deeky! i hope you're having a blast. i heard you got a cell phone already...aigoooo cham...that translates to "oh brother!"

    don't forget to call me after your first bite of mr. pizza!

    ReplyDelete