Sunday, March 22, 2009

혜진이언니 화이팅!!!!!! Hye Jin unny FIGHTING!!!!!!



I got upset because I put a lot of effort into my last video. And then the audio didn't work. So I got a bit lazy this week with my level of fun and stuck to the bare minimums.

The first tournament of the season is just around the corner! It's crunch time for archers in Korea. This week was pretty uneventful... but next week should be a great week of shooting since we're going to be training at Apsan archery range.

혜진이언니 is at national team trials right now. I've never wanted anything so badly for another person until now. This is HUGE for her! In the video, I said she finished off the day in 7th place.. but the 3rd stage of trials goes until Thursday. So I'm praying that she'll keep up the great shooting.

3 comments:

  1. Hey c-v! c-d and I are watching your v-blog from nyc. Wish you were here! You need to visit as soon as you're back from k-land!

    c-d laughed really hard when you hit your hand but I didn't. Ok, well maybe I laughed a little but I was laughing WITH you.

    c-b

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.

    Thanks for the shout out... I feel so honoured, and I'm sure Alana does too.

    We missed you in Montreal, but we had fun on your behalf! But, really, you're having way more fun in Korea, I'm sure.

    Keep training hard and best of luck in the coming weeks leading up to your tournament! Fact: You will kick butt. And black bears are better than brown bears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3
    I miss you.
    I went to medsci the other day and it reminded me of you.

    ReplyDelete