Sunday, March 1, 2009

My super power revealed!!!



So this week was just another week of training.
Things at the archery range are great and the changes we've made lately are really coming together now.

We had to switch dorms and so room assignments changed a bit. I'm REALLY sad that I'm not rooming with Hye Jin unny anymore but she's just two doors away and I'm also very happy to be sharing a room with Ga Young now.

I just came back from spending the weekend with family in Busan. I had a great time and yes, I got to eat my aunt's delicious potatoes!!! =)

5 comments:

  1. rofl! you're a geek! I have something funny to tell you about this vid...remind me next time we talk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!
    i love it!
    i like the ending too what game is that!?
    oh-ee ma sa geeee AHAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. hI!!
    can i please have your super power?
    thaaaanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. That Game!!!! At the beginning of your video!! I used to play that at Korean School with the other kids! But I never had the colourful 'stones' like the girl in your video has. I will love you to death if you can bring me back a set of those when you come home.

    ReplyDelete