Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Lightning of Enlightenment!

*** ahhhhhhhh!!! I fought the law and the law won. Audio doesn't work anymore because of copywritten material in my video...BAH ***



Happy birthday, Ashley!! =)
I really wish I could've celebrated with you and all the girls...
It's been almost 21 years that we've known each other. Pretty crazy, eh?
Have a very happy 21st year.

This video was definitely one of my favourites to make!
As I mentioned in my video, shooting was absolutely amazing this week. Something just suddenly "clicked" and everything just came together. Every shot feels soooo smooth and easy and I feel like I have more control over where the arrows go.

I got to go watch an elementary and middle school archery tournament this week. I had to pick my jaw up off the ground because I was in shock. Those kids were shooting higher scores than what you might see at the senior level! It's so true that the talent in Korea runs VERY deep and starts at a VERY young age. I also got to meet some very special people, which you will see in the video! =)

Finally... YEAH THIRD YEARS!!!!!!! Good job on not losing!

See you guys next week!

-v.

5 comments:

  1. it seems like i have no life because i comment all the time! but it's only because i love you v~ haha
    i'm so glad your shooting was better this week. all your hard work has paid off! hurraayy! keep it up though~
    oh and good luck to hye jin unnie!

    i miss you~~~
    -becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vannnn this is to ur vid below:
    i wonder how many calories are in ur fav cookie gancho....how much saturated fat...hah bring back any memories? (Krystal...library...me....oreos...the whole row?!) hahahha =) i love ur top 10 and i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention :)
    I'm amazed at seeing those youngsters with such scores (and bows so much nicer than mine!)
    Keep up the good work - Doug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you wearing EYESHADOW??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. dudeee!

    first of all~ you look better and better every time! 아이구 많이 이뻐지네~ ㅋㅋ

    and secondly
    saw your xanga post (get it emailed to me for some reason) sucks that you have to choose and can't do both..siberia sounds tempting haha

    ReplyDelete