Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's been... ONE WEEK!

Wow, I've been updating a lot, eh? It's just been so hectic and crazy, that I want to tell everyone all the details. This video was from yesterday.

I think my posts won't be so frequent when things start to settle down. Not that I don't want to post frequently, I just don't want to talk about things that aren't very important or interesting.

Stephanie Unny, I miss you very very much. I miss Appa and Umma and Ellie too! Thank you for being the best sister ever and supporting me through everything. I hope my bed is sufficient as your second (or third) closet and I hope that you realize you love my out-of-tune singing. I tried to do handstands for you! Miss you and love you! <3

5 comments:

  1. Oh^-^ ohoh, oh my oh my oh my!!!
    I really don't know what else I can say!!!
    I sure do have a one crazy(?) daughter!!!

    Oh, dear friend... she must be one of 1st year student. Maybe she will understand why you needed come to Korea for training, eh? haha... To be away from all the mischief...

    Vanessa, we love you and we miss you very much...
    But, you know what?
    we all are soooooo very happy for your wonderful experience... continue to have a best time of your life... luv umma

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahah i love the "something extra" part of the video. that was funny~ so.. do u sleep on the top bunk or the bottom? hahah that was so random~
    anyways, vanessa! i miss you! have a wonderful timeeee.

    -becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a given that if you shoot with as much passion as you dance your progress will happen rapidly. that was the most fantastic thing i've ever seen. not to mention... I KNOW THAT SONG!

    don't forget "you think you know... but you have no idea..."

    keep up the amazing energy and keep on truckin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonjour!! ITS ME AGAIN! love the vid and i love the extra part too :) you must love being in big bang land hahahaa~~~

    kk ttysoon :)

    -- i love you.(thej)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol omgoshhhh ur tooo funnie~
    love these videos~!!
    how u liking koreaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ aren't the food amazing~ i suggest u try all the street foods! soon dae, ddukbboki, hodduk, boonguhbbang etc etc... missing u :) fighting!!!

    -joey unnie <3

    ReplyDelete