Monday, January 5, 2009

Two birds, one stone.

Video #1: My Morning Walk

(There's a glitch later on in the video.. the sound stops)



Video #2: The Aftermath




So, I have internet in my room now! I'll be able to post regularly. But I still haven't decided what "regular" means. Everyday? Maybe every other day. I think I'm posting a lot lately because everything is still so new to me. But I don't know if I can make interesting videos every other day for the entire time I'm here.

hmmm... I'm so happy I have internet now! YAHOOOOO!!! The world of the English language is infinite through the beauty of the World Wide Web!

Appa, Umma, Stephanie Unny, and Princess Ellie:
I miss you. But I'm having the time of my life. Thank you for this amazing opportunity. I can't say thank you enough, but I'm sure you know how much I appreciate everything. I'll be saying thank you forever.

Archery friends:
WHATS UP!!! I hope you guys are all shooting well and enjoying the winter break. Specifically to Alana, I'm using your strings very well and Melissa, everyone loves the t-shirt! JD, I'm taking unbelievably detailed notes... and to the Arcands, I have absolutely everything I need...thank you! I hope you have a very happy birthday, Crispin. Sorry I can't mention everyone... but know that I'm always thinking about you all. Let's all make 2009 a year of awesome shooting!

23:
See you on the blog!

8 comments:

  1. LOL aww when u said shoutout i was like "i hope it's meee". haaha and when u flash my name like that its like i won smthng. well i guess i did. =)

    i have decided that ur life should be a tv show. that would be soooo awesome. n funny to see u run 10 laps hehehe. and then u would have those personal reflection segments, much like these blogs. it would be called toronto to korea to toronto to london: adventures of vanessa lee.

    was cup ramyun your dinner?? thats baaad. but nehooooots, love the videos!! n i'm glad u have internet in your room now. i dare u to make a blog all in korean. hehehe. love u n miss u lots!!

    jhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fave moment so far: 2:20 in video #2 :D
    anyway...glad to see they're making you run so much so you can work off all the soju you're drinking...lots of calories...lots of carbs :D

    ps. you have a bouncy walk

    ReplyDelete
  3. UNNY!!!!!! arghhhh
    When I was editing video #2, I was really contemplating taking that itch out. But I decided noooo... no one's going to notice it.

    Poo on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLLLO
    your coach is crazy...
    you look like you lost weight van
    EAT A LOT OF KIMCHI AND GET STRONGER HAHA
    - stephaanie -

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol that's quite a hike to get from res to campus! XD that a scary coach haha five minutes late D: looks like you're having a great time though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh vanessa. you made me cry~ because i didn't get a shout out T-T booooooooo you!!!!

    anyways, i love the campus! it's so pretty :) plus, the sun made it even better
    i will see you on the blog!

    becky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Campus is beautiful!!! =)

    haha 6 lap run @ haig... but you seem to be just fine for 10. Good shape! keep it up.

    Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girl hey! hahaha~~ its meeee!! lol~~ ooo so nice to see that the other girls are coming too!! :) haha i think the vids make it much more interesting~ everytime i come to this blog, i think "what will she say?" its really cool. it reminds me of the new oreo commercial... basically the son and father are doing the oreo cookie eating-method thingy through webcam so this is sort of like that but we're not eating oreos and not really in real-time... more like delayed time.
    ok i am going to read/watch the next vid. aurevoir!

    ReplyDelete